Open edX Developer’s Guide#
Welcome to the Open edX Developer’s Guide. This guide should be used as a reference manual; it covers everything from high level system architecture to practical advice on testing and coding for internationalization.
Courses on the basics of the Open edX software, the Open edX community, and learning to be an effective Open edX developer can all be found on our Open edX learning site, training.openedx.org.
- 1. Open edX Platform Architecture
- 2. Contributing to the Open edX Project
- 3. Extending the edX Platform
- 4. Testing
- 5. Analytics
- 6. Writing Good Code
- 7. Writing Code for Internationalization
- 8. Preventing Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- 9. Language Style Guidelines